I have been nominated for this:
by Barbara at: busybusybeejay.blogspot.co.uk
The award is for a favourite blog with 200 followers, or less. There are some rules to follow:-
1 Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves
2 Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the awards to.
3 Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post. I have seen varying numbers here from 3 up to 11 so I will nominated as many as I can but can't promise the full 11
4 Go back to their page and tell them about the award
5 No tag backs
So 11 random facts about me:
1. I love my dog - but you all knew that or why else would I have been getting up at 2am for the last 18 months to give him his meds?
2. My life is about to become a whole lot more complicated if my autistic sister comes to live with me but it is a challenge I am happy to take on.
3. My other half is not only my best friend but is also as crazy as I am and I love him to bits!
4. My car looks like a roller skate and drives like a go cart and it is the most fun you can have on the road legally!
5. I have met some fantastic ladies through a shared adversity and we have stayed bloggy friends for almost 5 years - you are pretty amazing people and you know who you are.
6. I really really want to live by the sea but dreams of this are put on hold for a while at the very least.
7. I have a growing collection of hand made project bags and I have each and every one filled with a project.
8. Last year was my 40th birthday and life did indeed change dramatically for me but not in any of the ways I had thought it might!
9. When I went to bed last week I saw a pair of owls in the trees on the green outside my home.
10. It is a pretty quiet and lonely place that is 2am but I have seen some amazing things: a barn owl sat on my washing line, a hedgehog that visits me quite often and a fire engine putting out a fire in the house behind ours.
Now for the questions asked by my nominator:
Favourite room in the house. The kitchen
Are you a lark or an owl. Lark
Do you like cooking? Yes I do especially when the family gets together on holiday
favourite film? Days of Thunder
Do you like shopping? Yes I love to shop but don't have the time or energy right now.
Travel plans for 2013? We are hoping to go to the seaside again soon but all plans for holidays are on hold for now given the dog and sister situations.
Dinner partner? Has got to be my other half and my daughter
Can you speak any languages other than english? Only a bit of school girl french but not enough to count.
Which month is your birthday? August
Do you have a favourite perfume? Romance by Ralph Lauren
Are you tidy/untidy? Sadly I am untidy but would love to be tidy!
My nominees are:
My questions are these:
Best ever Holiday destination?
If you could change something in your life what would it be?
What do you do to relax?
Which season is your happiest and why?
Most recently read book and would you recommend it?
Cats or Dogs?
The nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
What made you start blogging?
Do you have a secret vice and if so what is it?