Friday 19 November 2010

Friday again!

Is it just me or was it only just Friday - this week has flown by and nothing exciting has happened except last weekend Ted took a dislike to my shawl and managed to pull some stitches off the needles whilst climbing on my lap during the Grand Prix. The weather has not been kind for photos, way too dark and I want to show you my 'Sweet Jazz' - it was the scarf I cast on before going away and finished last Monday - I have worn it loads and am hoping to get more BFL from the NDS trunk show next weekend. I know that the sock weight is due soon but I think they have DK which would be fab as well.

Hoping for better weather next week so I can take pics of my knitting - have a nice weekend all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love the sweet jazz shawl, I've got it in my Rav. queue. Someone was wearing it at a meet we had recently and I fell in love with it. I need to see pics!

busybusybeejay said...

Must look up the sweet jazz shawl.I have really started wearing all my shawls(not all at once!) since the weather has gone colder.May be tempted to buy some Posh Yarn tonight.