Thursday 1 December 2011

Still plodding along!

Sorry I have been quiet for a while, to be honest I have just been very tired and didn't have much to say except moan about how tired I am so I decided to just be quiet!

I can now show you some pics of my mystery shawl which now has the name  Cornish Rhapsody


I am also knitting my first paid for garment which will be the sample for the yarn company pattern (so I believe) and is by the same designer as the above shawl but is a much simpler pattern for a shrug. In all honesty I loved the shawl better even though it was a lot more knitting and much thinner yarn. Sadly I won't be able to show you my knitting of this one until the pattern is released next year.

That is all I have for now - told you I didn't have much to shout about at the moment. Ted is still here in case you thought that was the reason for my quietness and yes he is plodding along in his own sweet way. At least we can all look forward to the Secret Santa swap soon and that will guarantee blog posts from us all!

1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

Oh dear,you sound a bit fed up.Hope you feel better soon.I have missed your blogging and Allison and Claire have also gone very quiet.
I love your shawl but what a lot of work.How exciting to be test knitting and getting paid for it but you are one talented lady.They know what they are doing picking you.