Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Where did the time go?

Sorry I have been so long again but I think that we bought a time shrinking object and not a puppy as the last 3 weeks have completely vanished with very little to show for them!

Bertie has been a busy boy though as we had a few days away at Easter and he enjoyed lots of new experiences such as 'walking' along the beach:


And visiting the pier:


Also a quick trip to the pub:


He has also been enjoying my kaleidoscope blanket, I am a little behind now as I have just finished my 'March' part:


Hopefully I will make some progress in catching up soon but I am a little distracted as you can see! More soon from us both x



2 comments:

Sugar Hippo said...

Bertie looks like he didn't actually do much walking!!

Claire said...

Hi Sarah, nice to hear from you again. Bertie is so sweet. Loving the blanket as well.