Monday 3 April 2017

Mittens and blankets!

I have finished Lou's mittens that have been on the needles for quite some time and she was pleased to wear them:

Also finished is the skittles Blanket which is a joy to behold for the cheery colours and pleasure it gave me to crochet it:


 Currently I am working on the Hygge shawl which is a weekly crochet along but I am a little behind, a change of hook and getting over the first bobble week has allowed me to catch up a bit but I'm just plodding along at my own pace with this one.


I am also working on 'a Year of Techniques' and I have finished 2 pairs of Hycainthus mittens - these have flown off my needles as the helical stripes are really addictive knitting!


I am really looking forward to Aprils' instalment of this which should arrive tomorrow and involves a yarn I haven't used before which is 'cumulus' from Fyberspates. Hopefully I will be back soon to report on what it will become! 


1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

I love the blanket.Lovely bright colours.What is Lottie up to these days?Barbarax