Thursday 2 September 2010

September!

Oh my how did that one creep in so quickly?

Lottie and I went 'college shopping' on Tuesday in Chester and so we had to visit 'Stash'! I have to admit we did sneak a visit in on her Birthday this year and bought some wool for a hat that she wanted me to knit but although it said one skein it ran out 3 rows before the end! We now have another to finish it and make some matching mittens with! Also sneaking into the bag were some 50p bargains and some more lace weight to make 'Volt' with.

Time has gone so fast recently and I am at a loss to know where it went - I have been promising pictures and failed but hopefully next week will give me a bit more time to play!

Lottie is starting 6th form in the brand new building at her school tomorrow where she is going to be studying A level Maths, Physics, English Lit and Graphic design. Good luck to all of you starting new career paths this week and I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Good to see you back in blogland.I am trying to keep away from Stash but 50p bargains.Was that in Stash.Surely not.
Good luck to Lottie.

Anonymous said...

Does yarn buying actually count as 'college shopping'?! Strangely Thomas didn't want any but he does need a lab coat and some safety goggles - not nearly as interesting! I think 6th form is where the real hard work begins (physics, maths, chemistry & biology). Good luck Lottie and may your chosen career path be strewn with rose petals and fun!