Wednesday 22 January 2014

Kaleidoscope Blanket

Last week saw the arrival of the yarn for the January to March portion of my blanket and I shared with you the jewel colours which remind me so much of a tin of quality street. This week I have a little progress for you but not an amazing amount. Time was a bit restricted for me as my sister was staying with us all week so Mum and Dad could have a bit of a break.

This is where I am up to! After this 'round' of triangles is done there is another round and the rest of the little filler circles to add as well and then month 1 is complete. I am not expecting to receive the month 2 pattern until part way through February so I should have finished this months progress by then I hope!

I don't have a great deal of other progress to report on as I am sure you don't really want to hear about the mountain of washing I am working my way through today - I don't really know where it all appeared from suddenly as I thought I had actually got a grip of the mountain that had gathered previously! More soon, Sx

No comments: