Monday 1 February 2010

Look what I made!


It is the Elizabeth Cowl from NDS and it only took me a couple of days to do (in between work of course) but I love it - just what I needed to keep me warm with this fresh set of snow we have just had.
On Saturday we went down to Wolverhampton to collect my new car, sadly I didn't get to drive it home though as I had to drive the borrowed one home - I have only been out in it a couple of times since on fairly short journeys as yesterday was really snowy here, I will take some photos to show you once it is not covered in snow as it is so cute and dinky! In fact I parked it side ways across the drive as it is so small but it didn't go down too well, him indoors had a sense of humour failure and just yelled at me about wearing out the tyres! I think maybe he is missing his car as it is still not mended and is making him rather cross. Fingers crossed they get the bits soon!

No comments: