Tuesday 6 September 2011

Autumn!

Well I have to say it has been a bit of a shock coming home at the weekend - what happened to that lovely half light at 6am and the 6pm warm breeze? It is still dark at 6am (today the bats were still out) and it looks like it is time to order the logs and light the stove.

I was reading my last blog post again and I must just put the record straight - that amazing view is only available from the top of scaffolding and not in my house, all we have is a small glimpse between the roof tops from our bedroom window. Sorry if I misled you on that!

Today Ted had a check up at the vets again to make sure his kidneys are ok with the new tablets and all is ok except we need to reduce his dose a little just to be safe - his fluid has now all gone from his tummy and he is very perky (he wasn't keen on the heat). In fact he is so perky the little monkey is stealing my green tomatoes right off the plants! I am not complaining in the least.

Knitting wise I am doing a bit of finishing as the project I had planned to do was a) later than expected and b) the pattern was not what I had in mind! I am quite glad to be finishing off a few things instead and hope to be able to show you my progress soon.

Hope all is well? Sxx

1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

I'm glad Ted is getting better.
Are you doing any KAL or CAL at the moment?