Sunday 29 March 2009

Hoppity Hop!


Hi there it is me again. I have been busy this week being naughty again! Yep I was checking out the blog of WMWK (working mom who knits) and she had several links that I followed and found myself buying a pattern from 'Little Cotton Rabbits' for a bunny egg cosy - you have got to take a look at her work it is fab! So of course then I had to cast on, the first one is finished but I have 2 more to do. I have used some left over sock yarn for the body and because I didn't have the correct size needles I just used an empty circular sock needle and knit the body in the round (I actually used the magic loop method - yeah!) I then did the ears and arms flat as the pattern suggests but both arms were knitted at the same time time and the ears then the same - much quicker I thought! So now I have cast on 2 more bodies and am trying the 2 at a time method for these. Who knows this might actually help me to get the whole 2 at a time concept properly and then I will have to cast on more socks aaaagh! See what you think any way. PS Don't blame me if you just have to go and buy this pattern as it is just instinct with this one, I know I am not alone in this. And you can justify it as it does not cost alot but is great for using up odds and ends of sock yarn!

No comments: