Tuesday 22 September 2009

LOST!

I survived the AGM and the lunch that followed, I survived the Friday morning 'this is it' call for him indoors' job and the hastily put together class for my beading ladies.

Monday morning was chimney sweeping time so I had to make sure all yarn was removed from the lounge (in case it got a sooty smell) plus other debris that collects in that room (like dust and bits of paper!). After that Dave and I did some food shopping (it is nice to have some company and someone to help carry the bags) plus an extra long dog walk.

Today we are doing some tidying up of loose ends so thought I would just do a quick post so you don't think I am ignoring you (still no pics to show yet!)

It is odd not to have tons of pressure to get things done as has been the case for the last few weeks and I am feeling slightly lost - will go and do the samples for Fridays class so I can feel busy again, now what time does Murder she wrote start?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! That really made me laugh! I get called 'sad' by both my children & colleagues because I like Murder She Wrote! You really are a kindred spirit!!