Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Finally we are home and so as promised here are the pics from my fabulous box

There was some pretty yarn to make a frothy scarf, a kumuhimo kit and a cross stitch kit plus a yummy welsh dragon and something I have always wanted a welsh love spoon. There was also an amazing hand made shawl, hat and mits - Lottie and I are fighting over the hat and mits!



Thank you Barbara for a lovely surprise box and thank you all for taking part again this year. I have enjoyed being a part of your lives for the last few years and look forward to the promise that this year holds. We have all had some rough times and some happy ones as well and it means such a lot to be able to share it all.

I wish you all a peaceful and prosperous 2011 and will be back again soon once I have a little more order here Cheshire - how does unpacking make so much mess? Sxx

1 comment:

snoopydogknits said...

Hello there! What a lovely blog you have. I love Queenie scarf....such pretty motifs! Lucky you to receive such a fab swap parcel. Happy New year to you. I'll be poppig in again soon. Ros